3469 Atlantic Ave, 1’st floor, NY 11208 Cell: 631 988 9058 Home: 347 732 0751
email: firstname.lastname@example.org portfolio: http://ulsgrsy.carbonmade.com
Professional Objective: Obtain a position, where I can maximize my technical and managerial skills to demonstrate architectural possibilities with collaboration.
Highlights of Qualifications: Proficient in Auto-CAD, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Adobe Photo-shop CS 5, good with Illustrator and MS office programs, and familiar with Revit and Flash, basic knowledge in Rhino and Master Cam for CNC programming.
ISTANBUL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY Turkey March 1997 – July 2003
Bachelor of Science in Architecture, U.S Equivalency accredited by WES.
SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS Continuing Education NY Jan. 2011 – May. 2011
Introduction to Computer Animation with Maya, Intermediate Computer Animation with Maya, Producing Anima, Studio Advertising Photography
EVS MANAGEMENT INC, 185 7th street, Park Slope, NY 11215 Sep, 2011 - Current
www.evsmngt.com Ass project manager, Cad detailer
• Creating detailed structural and ornamental steel shop drawings from architectural and engineering plans and specifications.
• Obtaining all necessary approvals and reviews of project design data.
• Creating fabrication drawing for structural and ornamental steel.
• Creating graphical illustrations for company website, business card and other design base needs.
• Collaborating vendors to complete work
EVANS & PAUL UNLIMITED CORP. Plainview, NY, Dec. 2007 – Oct. 2009
http://www.evansandpaul.com Project Manager, CAD Drafter - CNC programmer
• Using AutoCAD to modify or update existing drawings. Developing new drawings.
• Assisting in developing or revising project standards and/or specifications.
• Obtaining all necessary approvals and reviews of project design data,
• Collaborating with engineers, designers, owners and vendors to complete work within deadlines.
• Creating detailed drawings, renderings, assembly drawings and cnc router process sheets as required to support product development and manufacturing activities.
LIFETIME DESIGN CORP. Deer Park, NY, July 2005 – Nov. 2007
www.lifetimedesigncorp.com Asst. Project Manager, CAD Drafter
• Creating commercial and high-end architectural woodwork cad drawings
• Converting architectural drawings into shop and production drawings
• Collaborating via phone, fax and email in order to generate shop drawings
• Visiting field, measuring the physical area and creating sketches
• Choosing and creating purchase orders for all components , including resourcing and researching fixtures and furniture. FF&E
CRESCENT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION INC, Clifton, NJ Nov. 2004 – Sept. 2005
http://www.crescentdesignconstruction.com Web site designed by me. Project manager, Architect
• Creating blueprints and renderings for residential addition and renovation projects.
• Taking detailed plan notes, and creating readable and understandable construction/presentation ready drawings.Made adjustments and changes to a variety of detailed drawings as necessary
HENRY'S CUSTOM CABINET Paterson, NJ July 2003 – October 2004
Designer - CAD Drafter, 3D Modeler
• Converting architectural drawings and designer notes into shop and production drawings, collaborating with designers and helping the modification of existing design problems. Supervising manufacturing process.
PROJECT LIMITED CORP. Istanbul Turkey Jan. 2001 - July 2003
Construction Department Intern Architect
• Creating blueprints, perspectives and rendering for big scale commercial buildings as like Astana international airport, shopping mall in Dubai, landscape designing in Istanbul seaside’s, etc.
Languages: Advanced English, Fluent in Turkish,
Interests: 3D computer modeling and animation, Sustainable design, LEED, photography.
- Interior Design
- 3D Modeling
- high-end architectural woodwork
- corian and structural steel shop and fabrication drawings.
- Software: Auto-CAD 2012
- 3D Studio Max 2011
- Maya 2012
- Adobe Photo-shop CS 5 Familiar with all MS Office Programs
- Basic level Rhino and Master-Cam X for CNC Router programmi…